Finding the best quality long-term tenants
Receive the highest market rent
Ensuring your property stays in excellent condition
Providing you with exceptional service
Discover the key to being a successful landlord!
- Are you thinking about investing in property?
- Have you recently purchased your first investment?
- A seasoned property investor but want to stay ahead of the game?
If any of these apply to you – don’t miss Abode Real Estate’s “Keys to Success” handbook!
This comprehensive 18-page guide has all the information you need to make your property investment journey as successful as possible!
Taking the hassle out of property management.
We know how important your investment property is to you and your family’s future – and we’ll value it as much as you do. You’ll really notice the difference when you list your home with our experienced property management team.
Experience the Abode difference.
A reliable property manager whose performance is anchored by strong knowledge and local experience can help maximise the return on your investment property.
When you partner with Abode Real Estate’s property managers you will receive:
- Competitive pricing with our management fees.
- A smooth and easy process if you’re switching from another agency.
- Strong rental returns.
- Long-term yields.
- Minimal vacancy rates.
- Quality tenants.
- Thorough inspections and maintenance of your property.
Make the switch to Abode today.
If you're not receiving the care and attention that you and your property deserve then switch to Abode Property Management today. We can speak to your current agent and tenants, making sure that the transition runs smoothly and ensuring that you can carry on without dealing with the hassle of moving managers.
- Just give us a call on (08) 6245 8965 or fill out our contact form & provide your details
- Receive a free initial consultation to discuss your needs
- Sign our contract
- Relax & enjoy the premium experience while we transition you over to Abode and ensure your property is being well looked after