When Quality Matters…
All the elegance of the 1920s with stunning original appointments plus extensive modern-day functionality courtesy of high spec additions.
Boasting stained glass reception entry, formal drawing room with fire, huge living and dining room opening onto protected north facing alfresco.
The helm of the home is the very generous Caesarstone kitchen complete with Linear appliances, breakfast bar and pantry. There are three sizeable bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room. The outstanding master suite is simply enormous with parents lounge, full ensuite, his and hers walk-in robes and private north-facing balcony.
The property also offers a purpose-built air-conditioned walk-down cellar capable of holding approximately 3000+ bottles.
Additional features include:
• Automated 3 car garage off wide rear lane
• Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, separate zones
• Intercom access from front gate, full monitored security system
• Auto reticulated system plus data cabling throughout
• Ergonomic laundry with loads of storage plus powder room
• Feature timber filagree, polished jarrah flooring, high ornate ceilings
• Renovations all on suspended slab and double clay brick.
• Stackable doors opening to the northern garden and alfresco
• Ridiculously well-built additions and completely refurbished and painted throughout. Why build?
This exciting home is in pristine condition, it is a stroll to cafes, shops, bars and rail and it’s ready for you to move into tomorrow!
- 3 Bedrooms(s)
- 2 Bath
- 3 Toilet(s)
- 1 Ensuite(s)
- 3 Garage
- 425 (m²) Property Land Area
- 375 (m²) Building Area