7 Sedgeland Way, ASCOT WA 6104
22-Jan-2022 11:00am to 11:30am
Sitting pretty on a quiet tree lined street, in the beautiful and exclusive pocket that is Ascot Waters, this spacious abode will shine brightly with just a little polishing. Offering 4 bedrooms, 3 ensuite bathrooms, and multiple living areas, this free standing green titled property is an entertainers dream and will suit so many!
Enter through the double doors, and the spacious living area opens before you. This enormous open plan area features soaring ceilings and includes a carpeted lounge, and tiled dining and family room, leading into the kitchen. Also on the ground floor is the laundry and a master bedroom and semi ensuite, which could be utilised instead as a guest room or perhaps even a study for those who enjoy working from home.
Upstairs you will find an additional light filled living room, plus a second master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. Another 2 bedrooms are positioned upstairs, both with built in robes, and one with semi ensuite attached.
Additional features include:
– 353sqm block size
– 241sqm home
– Your choice of Master bedroom on the ground floor or upstairs
– Double automatic garage with access from the rear laneway, and access inside through the laundry
– Ducted Evaporative Air-conditioning upstairs
– Ample storage space throughout the home
– Spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes, and the master with a walk-in-robe
– Large kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– Easy-care, low maintenance and secure outdoor areas to front and rear
– Quiet, tree lined estate positioned on the banks of the Swan River
Built in 1998, this home provides so much opportunity to add value and personal touches to create your perfect home in a tranquil location with so much to explore. Contact Michelle Ralph today with any further queries or to arrange your viewing.