17B Pier St has a delightful garden entrance leading to the home, this spacious family residence affords multiple living areas, 3 large bedrooms, large family kitchen, 4 bathrooms, versatile utility areas, plunge pool, double garaging and lovely outdoor areas with plenty of room to move.
Affording accommodation over 3 levels, and good separation from sleeping and living areas, this home is spaciously designed for a flexibly family living.
The large lounge room is at the front of the home and is linked to the rear living by a sunny walkway and plunge pool, while the rear open plan living and kitchen area enjoys an indoor/outdoor flow to a charming paved terraced which has port aspects & views and overlooks the established rear garden. There is also a bathroom on this level adjacent to the plunge pool.
The well-appointed kitchen affords spacious bench tops, generous storage, walk in pantry, and quality appliances that would appease the fussiest of cooks.
On the second level is a family bathroom, 3 bedrooms, including the main bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and very big walk -in -robe.
A big family room or Studio on the lower ground level opens out to the rear garden and has access to the 4th bathroom/ laundry which is also on this level.
17B Pier St is positioned in a lovely street of like housing in the desirable Richmond Hill precinct within easy reach of Fremantle’s busy centre and the Swan River foreshore, quality shopping, schools and transport.
– 3 Bedrooms + Studio/Teenage Retreat
– 4 bathrooms
– Excellent natural light and high ceilings
– Beautiful ceramic and timber floors, air conditioning, quality window treatments
– lovely elevated position
– Garage parking for 2 vehicles
– Internal plunge pool and rear garden pool
– John Curtin College Catchment
– Close to Yacht Clubs, Tennis Clubs & Swan River
– multiple living areas
– open plan living and kitchen area
– enjoy an indoor/outdoor flow to a charming paved rear terrace
Viewings By Appointment – Call Daryl for further information and price guide.