1c Hampton Street, BURSWOOD WA 6100
15-May-2021 10:00am to 10:30am
NO STRATA FEES!
Working in the CBD? Want easy access to Perth International Airport? Need an EASY CARE Property?
This property is located in an elevated position on the Burswood Escarpment, offering aspects of the city and river, within easy walking distance of the cafe strip precinct of Victoria Park, near public transport (both bus and train), schools, Optus Stadium plus Crown. It’s just perfect!
This well presented residence is built over 2 levels comprising of 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms plus a delightful private rear entertaining deck with a sensational outlook. Sitting on 325sqm of land, the home has been tastefully refreshed and renovated to a quality standard with excellent fixtures and fittings to offer an easy carefree lifestyle, open plan indoor outdoor living with the all year round comfort of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning as well as split systems air conditioners.
The rear private entertaining deck is simply sublime with delightful aspects of the river and CBD. A supremely rare asset for the future.
· 4 bedrooms with built in robes
· 2 bathrooms
· Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
· Separate living & dining
· Spacious alfresco dining with shade sails & aspects to the river & CBD
· Front & rear balconies
· Air-conditioned, roller shutters, security system, new carpets, freshly repainted
· Low maintenance lock & leave, lockable rear storage
· Private front courtyard & tree lined street
· Easy access to Optus Stadium, café strip, train station,
Available to view at the weekend Home Open or by appointment at your convenience. Call at any time – Daryl 0400 209 894.
Nearby conveniences and attractions include;
· Optus Stadium
· Crown Entertainment Complex
· Swan River, parklands, cycle paths and walkways
· Victoria Park Central Shopping Centre
· Victoria Park Train Station
· Lathlain Park, Kensington Bushland
· Curtin University, Perth Hockey Stadium, Collier Park Golf