Overlooking the beautiful Rosalie Park, this gorgeous townhouse has contemporary style with the convenience of city living. This warm and inviting two bedroom home is ideal for people looking for a low-maintenance, city base home in the Western Suburbs.
In a small complex of 11, this secure split-level townhouse offers wonderful living and a well-designed floor plan which includes:
– bright and airy lounge together with dining which open into a lovely courtyard and landscaped garden, which is ideal for entertaining
– beautifully renovated kitchen with modern stainless steel kitchen appliances, induction cooking and glass splashback
– solid timber staircase leads to two spacious bedrooms upstairs, both with large built-in-robes -main bedroom has lovely park views
– large bathroom with laundry
– reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge and both bedrooms
– secure undercover car parking
Situated in a convenient location, this home is close to Kings Park, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital, Perth Children’s Hospital, University of Western Australia (UWA), Matilda Bay, Perth CBD, Shenton College, Rosalie Primary School, Lake Jualbup, shops and eateries. It also offers easy access to public transport (Shenton Park train station, Circle Route and numerous other bus routes).
Council Rates: $1,915 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $1,286 p/a approx.
Strata Levy: $695.45 p/q