Introducing 269 Churchill Avenue, a beautifully renovated character home oozing elegance, style & sophistication, combined with endless potential.
This 3 bed 1 bath character residence was originally built in 1910 and strikes a perfect balance between original charm and modern contemporary design, delivering a functional floor plan to suit the busy professional family of today.
Nestled in a very secure strata group, with street frontage in a super quiet location, and walking distance to all Subiaco has to offer with its abundance of quality restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Some of the many highlights this striking property boasts are polished jarrah floorboards, a central hallway, soaring ceilings, original fireplaces and a bullnose verandah. All reflecting the grace and style of a bygone era, perfectly combined with contemporary styling and design. The spacious living areas blend original charm with a touch of the modern.
Additional features include:
• 3 generous bedrooms
• Newly renovated bathroom with divine freestanding bath
• Open plan living and meals area
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• Private & secure outside alfresco area
• Large 2 car undercover garage accessed via coded entry security gates, with direct access
Contact Michelle Ralph today with any further queries, and to arrange your viewing of this beautiful abode.
Lot 1 on Strata Plan 29925
Vol 2057 Folio 338