*UNDER OFFER by Michelle Ralph. Multiple Offers written, with genuine, motivated Buyers missed out.
Come and enjoy the Scarborough lifestyle in this street-front 3-bedroom villa just minutes from the newly transformed coastal precinct. Enjoy beautiful sunsets alongside a suite of restaurants, cafes, shops and entertainment options, and enjoy the short walk home to your beachside haven.
Perfectly suited to couples and young families, this home offers easy-care living close to everything. Part of a group of only 4, this abode is connected only by the garage with remaining walls of the property freestanding. There are no strata fees, only a shared building insurance policy.
Enjoy 3 generous bedrooms, spacious open plan living, and a recently renovated kitchen with gas cooking, loads of bench space and overhead cupboards. Step outside to your private and shaded courtyard complete with low maintenance gardens ideal for BBQ’s and entertaining. Another large paved outdoor area is also found at the rear of this home.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
– Street frontage with lock up garage & storage room
– Space for additional parking in your own driveway
– Built in robes in 2 bedrooms
– Easy-care modern vinyl plank flooring throughout & near new venetian blinds
– Split system Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate W/C
– Separate laundry with easy access to washing line
– Part of a group of only 4, with no Strata Fees
– Scarborough Primary School & Churchlands Senior High School catchment
This beautiful home is vacant, ready for you to move in and enjoy, or perhaps lease out and benefit from the strong rental yields available in this desirable location. Contact Michelle Ralph today for further information and to arrange your inspection.