Set on the ground floor of a boutique complex of only 10, this modern & stylishly renovated two bedroom apartment will impress. Featuring soaring ceilings, polished timber floors, separate dining & lounge, and a fireplace, this striking apartment will appeal to both investors and owner occupiers alike.
It is not very often we see a renovation completed to this standard. Entering this apartment feels more like you are entering a classic yet contemporary home, with a separate dining area and thoughtful stylish details wherever you look. From the chic & functional kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas cook top & a pleasant outlook to the landscaped grounds, to the spacious separate lounge offering French doors opening out to a private porch. Here is a home you can entertain in style, and relax in comfort.
Additional features include:
• Undercover carport
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
• Renovated bathroom
• Timber floorboards, high ceilings & fireplace (note- fireplace has not been used in 4+ years, and may not be in working order)
• Lounge room could be used as 3rd bedroom
• Double glazed windows to both bedrooms & lounge
• Split system air-conditioning unit in 2nd bedroom
• Additional storage area shared with apartment next door
This low maintenance apartment is brilliantly located walking distance to a supermarket, cafes and restaurants, and so close to the River, Kings Park, Claremont Quarter and the beach. Whether you are looking for a lock up & leave city pad, or somewhere to call your forever home, this property will appeal.
Contact Michelle Ralph today with any further queries or to arrange your viewing.
Lot 2, Strata Plan 8798
Council Rates: $2,042.91
Water Rates: $910.19
Strata Fees: $500/qtr Admin Levy & $1162.50/qtr Reserve Levy