Perched high on the hill on Jameson Street with spectacular views towards Fremantle Harbour, this freshly renovated 2 storey family home will impress! Expertly constructed on 825m2 of prime land with a highly sought after north facing rear, this residence has the perfect mix of flexible and expansive indoor space combined with resort style family outdoor entertaining.
The new owner will enjoy a new custom designed open plan kitchen and meals area complete with European appliances, granite benchtops, scullery, ample prep and storage space and a wonderful aspect out to the timber deck and fully landscaped front gardens. The large second living zone is the perfect spot to sit and watch a movie together, or have some downtime after a hectic day with reverse cycle AC for the summer and a gas fire to stay warm in the winter. The ground floor accommodation also includes 3 double bedrooms, one with its own ensuite and walk in robe, a second bathroom for the kids and a very cleverly designed study zone in a secluded corner off the kitchen ideal for homework.
The newly constructed second floor is the ultimate parents retreat and features a separate study and a large living area that flows out to a private balcony, with beautiful vistas across the valley to the river and ocean. The bedroom is vast with a superb walk in robe and adjoining ensuite complete with double shower, large soaking tub and his and hers vanity. The outdoor space at the rear has been designed to maximise the northern light and features a large entertaining alfresco with café blinds for protection when needed, natural stone pathways adjoining lush grasslands, a magnificent heated pool surrounded by heat resistant stone and plenty of room for a lounge and table and chairs.
Off the rear laneway is a double lock up garage and separate studio with its own bathroom, ideal for a teenagers retreat or very comfortable guest accommodation. This significant abode also offers high ceilings and exquisite finishings, 4 car off street parking, fully landscaped and reticulated gardens both front and rear not to mention the Mosman Park golf course and vast parklands at the end of the street, shopping precincts a short stroll away and a vast selection of Perth’s best public and private schools nearby.
COUNCIL RATES: $2,301 p/a approx.
WATER RATES: $1,255 p/a approx.
• views towards Fremantle Harbour
• 2 storey
• 825m2 of prime land with north facing rear
• custom designed open plan kitchen and meals area
• European appliances, granite benchtops, scullery
• reverse cycle AC and gas fire
• 2 studies
• parents retreat with private balcony
• large entertaining alfresco with café blinds
• heated pool
• separate studio with its own bathroom
• double lock up garage and 4 car off street parking
• timber deck and fully landscaped and reticulated gardens both front and rear
• Mosman Park golf course and vast parklands at the end of the street, shopping precincts a short stroll away and a vast selection of Perth’s best public and private schools nearby