Warm, inviting and bursting with character, no other house in the area is comparable! There are so many unique features to this home, you just have to come and see it for yourself. If you are wanting something a bit edgy oozing with character and ambience, this is the home for you.
It has knock out city views from the biggest entertaining deck ever! The ever changing vista provides a natural canvas, including an abundance of treetops, hills, Optus Stadium, Matagarup Bridge and much more!
The home features polished Jarrah floors throughout, an open fireplace, etched glass windows and doors…. not to mention the wonderful, original retro bathroom.
The sunny timber kitchen has a breakfast bar looking out over the city and surrounding area. The third bedroom is downstairs with a sitting area, and separate access, which creates a great teenage retreat. There is a large cellar and heaps of walk in storage.
It’s just a 200m to the bus, a 10 minute walk to the train and seconds to the Chisholm Catholic School and Hillcrest Primary. Beaufort Street café strip is close by and a great park (which is doggie heaven!) and a coffee cart are all within a short stroll.
• 3 bedrooms
• (1 downstairs in teenage retreat)
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry room
• Open plan living and dining room
• Kitchen with meals area
• Study nook downstairs
• Massive entertaining terrace extending from living and kitchen
• Security alarm on both levels
• Security doors and windows
• Roller shutters
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge and second bedroom
• Built ins, overhead fan, and cooling in main bedroom
• Original 1950’s bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Large laundry room with loads of storage and WC
• Living room with gas bayonet in open fireplace
• Mechanics pit in garage
• New gas instantaneous hot water system
• Large lock up single garage with mechanics pit and auto door
• Additional undercover carport and driveway for parking 4
• Private, secure outdoor garden and courtyard areas
- 3 Bedrooms(s)
- 1 Bath
- 4 Garage
- 519 (m²) Property Land Area