*The HOME OPEN for Saturday 4th September is CANCELLED. This beautiful home is now Under Offer. Please reach out with any further queries.*
This stunning 4 (or 5) bedroom, 4 bathroom, luxurious home is without doubt one of Como’s finest properties!
You will enjoy the peaceful outlook from the upstairs terrace across the river to the South of Perth Yacht Club’. Less than 5 minutes from Perth Zoo, Royal Perth Golf Club, Mend Street cafes and restaurants, and a short stroll from the river, this beautiful family abode is situated in the unique and sought after Como Beach location.
This spectacular 3 level home was built in 2008 and was nominated in the Building Designers Association Awards. Offering 4 bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathroom, and the massive Master Suite including a private balcony and generous walk-in robe. There are 4 separate living areas positioned over 3 levels, or perhaps use the large lounge on the 3rd level as a 5th bedroom.
A spacious and beautifully appointed Chefs’ kitchen will delight, with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, this will make hosting a dinner party an absolute pleasure. The main living area opens out through 3 sets of cedar bi-fold doors to the central alfresco, creating one magnificent entertainment area. Low maintenance gardens complete the outdoor area, with in-situ concrete driveways and paths.
It is the quality of fixtures and finishes that place this home in a class of its own.
• Tasmanian Oak Parquetry flooring flows from the Cedar Front Door up the amazing Grand Staircase and throughout the home.
• At night the stairs glow under the Venetian Chandelier.
• The Kitchen is appointed with Miele Double Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop and Dishwasher.
• The Quantum Quartz benchtops in the Kitchen and Laundry and polished marble bench tops in the bathrooms are made by Aurora Stone.
• Cedar windows throughout allow the light to flood in,
• and there is Travertine Stone floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms by Birnini Stone.
• The light fittings are all Italian designed and made.
Additional features include:
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning, Electric cedar roller door, and so much more!
Contact Michelle Ralph today with any further queries or to arrange your inspection of this stunning, sprawling family sanctuary.