There’s no one living above you or below you in this value-packed two bedroom, two bathroom, double parking plus large lock-up storage apartment. It’s big, it really is! 93sqm of internal area is big. Plus it has a 15sqm balcony. That’s hard to find these days. To add to the appeal it’s also situated in a boutique complex in Subi ‘proper’. And that’s where all the action is!
The quality is evident throughout this light-filled apartment with high spec fit-outs throughout including solid oak floorboards, stone benchtops and tall timber internal doors. And the list goes on! …. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, intercom access, queen-size bedrooms both with wall-to-wall built-ins and ensuite bathrooms.
Located away from the all the of high-rise apartments, you are truly part of Subiaco within a few metres of the Regal Theatre, the train station, buses and an array of restaurants, shops and cafes.
Pets allowed upon application….
2 bedrooms (both with ensuites)
2 bathrooms (one is a two way bathroom)
Open plan living, dining and kitchen
Large entertaining balcony overlooking the Subi skyline
– Double parking in secure underground car park
– Large lock-up private storeroom
– Ducted reverse cycle Mitsubishi air conditioning
– Secure intercom access to building, lift and apartment
– Solid timber floorboards
– Built-ins in both bedrooms
– Neutral, modern colour palette
– Kitchen with Bosch appliances, Caesar stone tops, pull out pantry, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and double sink
– Bathroom with bath (main bathroom) and both with Caesar stone tops
– Soaring ceiling in main bedroom
– Glass balustrade to courtyard
– Remote access to secure carpark underground
Council Rates: $2,272 p/a approx
Water Rates: $1,308 p/a approx
Strata Levy : Administration $1,223 / Reserve Fund $326 / Total $1,549 p/q approx
- 2 Bedrooms(s)
- 2 Bath
- 2 Toilet(s)
- 2 Garage
- Air Conditioning
- 143 (m²) Building Area
- Built in Robes
- Secure Parking