If you want lots of space in a great location, you cannot go past this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unfurnished double story home!
With three large bedrooms plus a dressing room, choice of two living areas, low maintenance gardens plus a double lock up garage, this home is ready for you.
Situated in the bustling suburb of Subiaco, Kings Park is just a short walk away. With easy access to Thomas St, the drive to work will be over in a flash!
– Good sized kitchen with a large walk in pantry
– Separate powder room
– Roomy laundry with cupboard storage
– Meals/living area off the kitchen
– Ducted air conditioning installed to the upstairs areas
– Master bedroom with balcony, ensuite, separate toilet and dressing room
– Ensuite complete with his and hers vanity, large circular spa bath and separate bath
– Large 2nd bedroom with built in robes
– 3rd Bedroom with large window and built in robes
– Master Bathroom complete with shower and single vanity
– Separate Toilet
– Double Lock up garage
– Storeroom off the garage
– Courtyard style rear garden with citrus trees
This lovely well maintained corner home with entrances off both of Heytesbury and Salisbury Streets is just steps to Rokeby Road, close to the cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, and conveniently close to Subiaco Primary School.
If you are looking for a family friendly home in a perfect location, why not put this one on the top of your list.
Be quick and make this great property your new HOME!!
Please note: Fireplaces in bedrooms are not to be used at anytime.
Contact Mairead today to book a viewing!