15 Union Street, SUBIACO WA 6008
02-Dec-2021 10:00am to 10:30am
02-Dec-2021 02:00pm to 02:15pm
If you are seeking to take advantage of the vibrant and trendy lifestyle Subiaco has to offer then look no further.
This spacious character filled colonial 4 bedroom double storey unfurnished home is located within 5 minutes’ walk from all of the delights of central Subiaco and is situated in a leafy green quiet street.
In need of some retail therapy? …….. just stroll on down to Rokeby Rd or Hay St to the myriad of specialty boutiques.
There are a number of sporting amenities in the area and you are also close to Subiaco’s many parks and only ten minutes’ walk to Kings Park.
Walk or cycle to work in the CBD or to UWA, or to one of the many hospitals close by.
This very desirable family home includes but not limited to;
– 4 large bedrooms some with built in robes
– Flexible floor plan with choice of main bedroom
– 2 bathrooms, one with claw-foot bath
– Large formal living areas
– Country style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Air-conditioning units and fan in living spaces
– Large covered patio overlooking the garden
– French doors opening to a second private courtyard.
– 2 covered carport with automated garage door = off street parking
This property will not disappoint – perfect location, lots of space, massive rooms and a ton of that special Subiaco character.
Click on “Book an Inspection Time” to register for one of our allocated home opens or call Jasmine on 0450 67 1974 to arrange a private viewing.
Please Note: If there are no registrations, then that inspection time may not proceed.