If you are looking for a modern, and spacious home that is walking distance to Bob Hawke College and the delights of Subiaco, you will love this secure townhouse.
Features of this abode include:
– Super spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Crisp, modern kitchen with breakfast bar for breakfast on the go
– Reverse cycle aircon to kitchen/dining area to keep you cool all Summer long
– Great storage throughout
– Powder room and separate toilet
– Three bedrooms upstairs with modern window treatments
– Balcony off main bedroom to enjoy your evening vino
– Single garage plus one extra car space
– Easy care enclosed and private courtyard to enjoy entertaining in, as Summer approaches
You will enjoy living in this bright and inviting home, ideally located close to Hay Street and Rokeby Road, PMH, the Freeway and the CBD. Plus you are only a hop, skip and a jump to Bob Hawke College! A lovely park also located close by, and Kings Park is also moments away, making this a wonderful place to live.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the ‘Make an enquiry’ or ’email agent’ button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting ‘register’. If a date isn’t currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as it’s available to view.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can’t notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open may be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.
- 3 Bedrooms(s)
- 1 Bath
- 2 Toilet(s)
- 1 Garage
- 1 Open Parking Space