With 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a Tasmanian oak kitchen, 3 spacious living areas, a study and excellent storage, this classic home also has ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, double garage and gas points.
This light and spacious unfurnished home offers a family lifestyle in a prestigious neighbourhood. Classic design adds to the home’s many features.
Set in a quiet cul de sac, and set amongst executive homes, with excellent schools nearby, and convenient to the beach and shopping, this home is perfectly located. Immaculate parks, bushland and lakes are just a stroll away.
– Spacious and bright tiled living/dining area with an open plan kitchen at the heart of the home.
– Large windows enhance the bright feel, and there are timber and vertical blinds on all windows.
– The living areas look out over the alfresco patio to mature gardens and the tree tops of the next door bushland.
– The fantastic family kitchen has Tasmanian oak cabinetry, long benches, a walk in pantry and ample cupboard space including an appliance cupboard.
– A tiled splash back behind the double sink keeps things neat, and there are top quality cooking appliances and dishwasher.
– Sunken lounge features high ceilings, with wood blinds and neutral carpets.
– A parents’ retreat upstairs is a luxurious sanctuary, with a spacious timber floored lounge area.
– Generous master suite with a spacious ensuite with a corner spa bath, double marble vanity, and a frameless glass shower screen.
– The dressing room has ample hanging, shelving and storage space.
– Three further double bedrooms are spacious and light, with neutral carpets and double built-in robes. The nearby bathroom has feature tiling, corner vanity, shower and separate toilet.
– A fifth bedroom has rear garden views through corner windows, a spacious walk in robe, and semi ensuite bathroom.
– The semi ensuite has neutral tiling, laminate vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet.
– The sunny upstairs lounge has doors opening to the tiled balcony, which looks out to the leafy front garden.
– The upstairs study is bright, with timber floors and timber blinds.
– The covered patio is a private alfresco area, with a view through mature trees to adjacent bushland.
– The split level garden has established easy-care shrubs and trees with freshly laid lawn.
– The laundry is generous and practical, with good bench space with tiled splashback, ample cabinetry and a drying rack.
– Storage includes under stair storage with wine storage, two double linen cupboards
– The double garage includes a wall of lockable storage cupboards
– Other features include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas points, ducted vacuuming, anti-glare skylight over the stairs.
PETS: Considered upon application
PARKING: Double garage & additional space to driveway
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the ‘Make an enquiry’ or ’email agent’ button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting ‘register’. If a date isn’t currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as it’s available to view.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can’t notify you of any changes or cancellations to open.
- 5 Bedrooms(s)
- 3 Bath
- 2 Garage
- 655 (m²) Property Land Area