This is resort style living! This luxurious and stylish 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in Burswood features an awesome outdoor kitchen, your very own swimming pool AND parking for 5 vehicles! Located in the prestigious, exclusive and elevated Burswood residential precinct, this double-storey, detached house will appeal to the most discerning tenant. Within walking distance of the Crown dining and entertainment hub boasting a world class six star Hotel and Casino, Optus Stadium and the Matagarup pedestrian bridge connecting East Perth & Burswood.
What is even more alluring and likely to become part of your daily routine are the peaceful and picturesque walkways that wind around our beautiful Swan River – there is simply no excuse not to want to enjoy nature all year around!
Features at a glance:
– Not one but TWO Siemens ovens
– Induction cooktop with wok burner,
– Range hood,
– Double sinks and recessed lighting
– Natural stone, ethanol fireplace
– Zoned Daikin air conditioning.
– Concertina doors opening onto alfresco dining area with built-in kitchen
– SMEG BBQ *
– Low maintenance rear garden
– Beautiful lap pool with waterfall
– Downstairs guest accommodation with separate bathroom/powder room
– Large laundry with oodles of bench space
– Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite with his/her basins and discrete shower and WC
– Second queen-sized bedroom with mirrored wardrobes
– Third double-sized bedroom with WIR
– Main marbled bathroom with large bath, separate shower & WC
– Walk in linen store
– Glass & stainless steel stair balustrade
– Beautiful balcony for balmy summer evenings
– Dorkin Intercom security with LED monitor
– Internal and external cameras when you lock and leave
About the Area:
* World class Crown Casino, with some of the Best Pre and Post Dining you will find anywhere
* Optus Stadium bringing you the very best World-Class Sporting events and shows.
* Summer outdoor movies, grab a bean-bag and enjoy a picnic.
* Riverside walk and cycle ways, multiple open park land.
* Train Station for your convenience
* Centrally situated to both North and South of the river
* 5 minutes to Perth city
* 15 Minutes to the Airport
* This residence is BREATHTAKING
The property’s proximity to an abundance of amenities continues with the lure of cafes in the vibrant East Victoria Park community including the Park Shopping Centre for your everyday shopping needs.
A little further afield, get lost at the Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre or Belmont Forum Shopping Centre. It’s only a short walk to the Burswood Train Station with Swan TAFE, Perth Montessori School and Regent College close by. You’ll also be within reach of the wonderful playing fields at McCallum and Sir James Mitchell Parks.
Unfortunately, no pets.
Click on “Book an Inspection Time” to register for one of our allocated home opens.
Please Note: If there are no registrations, then that inspection time may not proceed.