This three bedroom townhouse is the perfect spot for you if you enjoy your early morning coffee, casual or stylish restaurant dining options or shopping at your local farmers’ markets on the weekend. All within a few minutes’ walking distance from your front door.
Freshly painted throughout with brand new blinds, this cute little townhouse offers a spacious kitchen, an open lounge dining area and laundry with excellent storage.
Head upstairs and you will find three bedrooms, with a large walk-in-robe to your main bedroom and a family bathroom with bath.
Other features include:
• Secure off road two car carport
• Private rear courtyard
• Terracotta flooring to living areas
• Low maintenance gardens
• Close to both public transport
• Walking distance to Rokeby Rd
• Close to Subiaco Primary and within Shenton College catchment area
• Close to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth Childrens Hospital and King Edwards Hospital
It’s all about location and this townhouse won’t last long!
Small pets considered on application.
Click on “Book an Inspection Time” to register for one of our allocated home opens or call Asagi on 0450 67 1974 to arrange a private viewing.