From a desire to create a place of recuperation and solace, local architect Philip Stejskal crafted a home that spirals from an introverted brick base, upward through an equally inward-looking first floor, to a roof-level terrace, which connects the dwelling to its surrounds. A robust dwelling of materials that deliver a sense of grounding, enveloped by a lush garden and privately screened from view.
Boasting a lifestyle location included in the John Curtin Catchment zone, 2 min to the George Street Precinct, 4 min to Sweetwater Rooftop Bar, The Left Bank, Tradewinds Hotel, the Train Station and Fremantle’s Iconic Cappuccino Strip. 300m to the High St bus stop, 5 min to North Fremantle and 7 min to South Beach. Just across the road from the Monument Hill Memorial Reserve and 500m to Fremantle Park. Park your cars in the double lock up garage and walk or ride everywhere instead.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• A beautifully crafted home in a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle location
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Skylight to first level
• Rooftop terrace with gas bayonet
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Master suite shielded from the street by an operable lattice facade
• Home library accompanied by a dual-tone spiral staircase
• Abundance of hidden storage areas
• Internal pond at entrance
• Elaborate finishes including glazed splashback bricks and Paperock benchtops
• Hot and cold outdoor shower
• Double height ceiling to living area
• Full length glass bi-fold doors to outdoor area
• BBQ recess and gas bayonet to outdoor area
• Auto reticulation and landscaping included
• Artwork hanging system to living area
• Quality built in appliances
• Ground level powder room
• Generous concealed laundry with chute to upper level
• Integrated dishwasher
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living areas
• Double auto lock up garage
• 18.5km to the CBD
• Hop and skip to Monument Hill Memorial Reserve
• 500m to Fremantle Park
• Choice of John Curtin College/Melville Senior High School/Fremantle College
• East Fremantle Primary School Catchment
Sorry no pets.
Click on “Book an Inspection Time” to register for one of our allocated home opens or call Asagi on 0893819111 to arrange a private viewing.
A property as unique as this will not last.
• HOUSES Awards 2018 – National Commendation
• AIA WA Chapter Awards 2018 – Architecture Award
• ARCHITEAM Awards 2018 – Winner Residential New
• Featured on Australia By Design: Architecture – Series 2, Episode 3