This modern, spacious, stunner of a townhouse offers the perfect blend of convenience & peaceful living. Tucked away on a quiet street, yet easy walking distance to the train station and the delights of both Mount Hawthorn & Leederville just a hop, skip & a jump away, this beautiful abode will go straight to the top of your search list!
Completed in 2009, the home embodies a contemporary design that allows for effortless entertaining and relaxing. An abundance of natural light warms the spacious and comfortable lounge which flows through to the open dining area and chefs kitchen. The north-facing alfresco provides the ideal place to sit and watch the world go by..
The home is located in a group of only 3, and there are no strata fees. The double lock up garage also includes additional storage, and direct ‘shoppers’ access inside.
• 4 double bedrooms all with built-in-robes, one positioned downstairs
• The spacious Master bedroom enjoys a northerly aspect, and ensuite with double vanities & separate w/c
• Additional powder room positioned downstairs
• Well-Equipped Kitchen with gas & stainless-steel appliances
• Expansive dining space
• The spacious Lounge room with high, recessed ceiling is warm & inviting
• North-facing Alfresco entertaining area
• Laundry with floor to ceiling storage
• Main Bathroom consists of a separate bath & shower
• 3 WCs
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout the home
• Instantaneous gas Hot Water system
• Solar Panels for reduced electricity bills
• Double Garage with auto door & shoppers access through the laundry into the kitchen
• Storage area off the Garage
• Internal floor area is 201m2
• Alfresco is 47m2
Contact Michelle Ralph today with any further queries and to register your details for the first home open on Saturday 26 November.
127sqm downstairs living area
74sqm upstairs living area
248sqm Total combined space
Council Rates $2,519.47/ p.a.
Water Rates $1,632.98/ p.a.
No Strata fees