Tucked away in a small boutique complex of only six, this ground floor apartment offers a peaceful retreat in and amongst the vibrancy of the Subiaco village- it’s a real gem. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 renovated bathroom, and an allocated undercover car bay with direct gated access through to your private courtyard, this abode needs to go right to the top of your Christmas list!
Additional features include:
• Split system aircon in the living room
• Private courtyard with pergola, providing the perfect space to entertain and relax in
• Modern, renovated bathroom
• Separate laundry with access to side courtyard with washing line
• Open living and dining area, with lovely views to the low maintenance gardens outside
Well located in walking distance to the delights of Rokeby Road, Kings Park, King Edward Hospital, and the train station. This property is soon to be vacated, and will be ready for you to call home. Whether you live in or lease out, this unique apartment will be an appealing residence for many!
Contact Michelle Ralph today with any further queries or to register for the home open.
Council Rates: $1719.98 / annum
Water Rates: $1108.64 / annum
Strata Fees: $425 / quarter