Don’t miss this truly delightful 1930’s home in one of Subiaco’s favourite streets. At this new price, it offers amazing value!
This sprawling family home is the perfect mix of modern and classic, located in a quiet family orientated area within an easy walk to schools, cafes, the lake, shops and transport.
Originally built in 1935 it is complete with plenty of rooms and a choice of living areas. The bedrooms are all double, there are high ceilings, timber framed windows and doors as well as gorgeous polished Jarrah floorboards throughout. The near new kitchen features Caesar stone benchtops and plenty of cupboards and drawer space. Its most recent extension includes the ensuite bathroom, a plethora of built in storage, a new roof and guttering, as well as a fabulous 3 car garage with 2 large storerooms/workshops!
The generous 607sqm block offers lush green lawn at the front and a delightful Easterly facing courtyard area with a fish pond and established flower beds for fabulous outdoor entertaining under a delightful timber pergola.
Its prime address offers footsteps to local cafes and neighbourhood shopping. It is a safe and easy walk to Subiaco Primary School and is in the catchment area for Bob Hawke College or Shenton College. Lake Jualbup is a short stroll away, as is the city bus route and train station. Location perfect!!
– Near new stunning kitchen with Caesar stone tops, a Bosch gas cooktop and electric oven, a Miele dishwasher and an abundance of storage cupboards and drawers. It has great air flow through new side windows
– Extended and partly renovated in 2014 with an entire new iron roof and gutters
– Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the house. Wall mounted system to wine room
– Plantation shutters
– Polished Jarrah floorboards
– Ornate open fireplace in formal living room
– Heated towel rail in ensuite
– Built in robes in 3 bedrooms
– Near new 6.6kw x 15 panel Growatt inverter solar system installed 2022. 4.4kw each panel. (35 to 40 kw produced each day in summer!)
– 2 x high volume gas instantaneoushot water systems (situated at both ends of the house)
– Security screens on all windows and doors except high windows in living room and laundry room.
– Insulated roof space
– New TV aerial in 2022
– Automatic reticulation including verge
– Black and Decker automatic garage doors with remotes which can be monitored and operated by a mobile phone app
Council rates: $3,185.09 p.a.
Water rates: $2,043.18 p.a.
- 4 Bedrooms(s)
- 2 Bath
- 2 Toilet(s)
- 1 Ensuite(s)
- 3 Garage
- Air Conditioning
- 607 (m²) Property Land Area
- Secure Parking