Rarely do homes of this calibre with this appeal come on the market in Subiaco proper in this price range. Ticking all the boxes, this beautiful renovated C1913 brick and iron home is an absolute must see! It has all the character features we love with that modern, edgy twist we have to have. In addition, the recently changed zoning to R100 gives this property even greater value and potential.
This is one happy home with the most glorious ambience. As you enter the house you are knocked out by the beauty of the rooms and all the natural light. The combined kitchen, living and dining looks out to the garden and pool – just as you like it! Watch the kids in the pool while you’re in the kitchen preparing the cocktails.
On a large block with secure parking for 3 cars, it has a sparkling pool with a glorious entertaining are as well as a generous deck spilling from the living area overlooking the freshly landscaped garden complete with a fabulous lemon tree, lime tree … all up lit at night! A near new connoisseurs’ kitchen offers elegant stone benchtops, custom cabinetry with lots of drawers and Miele appliances.
Pretty and rarely seen external fretwork sets this house apart with 2 ornate open fireplaces, the beautiful timber framed original windows and doors, an elegant entrance with high ceilings and beautiful cornices – not to mention the stunning polished Jarrah floors throughout.
In the catchment area for Bob Hawke College as well as Shenton College, you are in a rare location where you have a choice of high schools. Just a short stroll away are local cafes, shops and great bars and restaurants. It’s so convenient to the train station and major bus route, you can even ditch the car! The city, Kings Park, Perth Childrens Hospital and UWA are but a few major attractions and amenities just minutes away from you here at 131 Lawler Street.
Did I say this gorgeous home ticks all the boxes?
– 3 double bedrooms (main with ensuite)
– 2 bathrooms
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
– Laundry room
– Secure undercover single parking at rear (auto gate)
– Secure double parking at front (auto sliding gate)
– Inground pool with stunning archway with feature plant, bordered by mature Manchurian Pear trees and a glass pool fence
– Large timber undercover deck extending from living area
– Near new custom made kitchen with stone tops, lots of drawers and Miele appliances featuring a pyrolytic self cleaning oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Security alarm
– Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and main bedroom
– Ceiling fans all other bedrooms
– Built ins in main bedroom
– Insulated roof
– LED lighting in living
– Re-tiled open fireplaces
– Recently painted inside and out
– Recently re sanded and polished floorboards
– Fully reticulated lawn and flowerbeds
– Up lit garden bed beds at rear in completely re landscaped garden with mature planting (viburnum and jasmine, lime and lemon trees) and freshly laid lawn amongst the established lawn
– New pool pump and equipment
– Secure front gate pedestrian access with keypad control
– New garden shed included
– House fully re stumped and electrically re wired
– Exterra Pest Control System in place around perimeter of house
– Brand new remote controlled sliding gate at front
– Cabinet under TV included
Land size: 541sqm
Council Rates: $2,488.22 approx.
Water Rates: $1,360 approx.
Title Details: Lot 11 on Plan 1817. Vol/Fol: 2198/24
- 3 Bedrooms(s)
- 2 Bath
- 2 Toilet(s)
- 3 Carport
- Air Conditioning
- 541 (m²) Property Land Area