This creme de la creme penthouse apartment is sure to impress!
Sitting on the top floor of this boutique Zorzi built complex, this exquisite abode provides lock up & leave, low maintenance living, without compromising on luxury, style or space.
• Boutique complex with only 8 residential units
• Exquisitely refined and flawless craftsmanship – a Premium Luxury build by Zorzi in 2006
• Secure complex with intercom and lift access to apartment
• Single level
• Large glass doors opening wide off the living area onto the spacious balcony for effortless indoor and outdoor living and entertaining
• Spacious dining area with plenty of room for a large dining setting
• Kitchen with stone benchtop and plentiful cupboards and drawers with immaculate timber finish
• Miele stainless steel appliances
• Appliance cupboard and pantry cupboard
• Double underbench sink
• Master suite with beautiful treetop views through large glass doors and full-height mirrored built in robes
• Luxurious ensuite bathroom with neutral colour palette, full height tiling and stone benchtop
• Second bedroom / Home office with built in cabinetry including a pull down bed, built in robes and sliding glass door out to secondary courtyard
• Separate laundry
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Stunning 33sqm tiled terrace balcony with breathtaking views across to the treetops of Rankin Gardens and the War Memorial Clock Tower
• Electric awning to extend on warmer days
• Large secure store room
• 2 secure undercroft carbays
• Beautiful common areas with quality tiling and natural Stonework
Set in the heart of ‘old Subiaco’ with stunning views across to the treetops of Rankin Gardens and the iconic War Memorial Clock Tower. Here you are centrally located on Rokeby Road, and have the choice of venturing in either direction for your choice of coffee shops, eateries, bars, grocery shopping plus public transport right on your door step!
Council Rates: $2,194.36/annum
Water Rates: $1,389.85/annum
Strata Levy: $1,893.19/quarter
Reserve Levy: $85.89/quarter
Contact Michelle Ralph on 0412 058 910 or by email today to register for the first home open on Saturday 18 March.