Funky, or what! Retro renovated oozing with style, this baby is chic, chic, chic! With a lovely view towards the city, this little gem has stunning features such as solid parquetry flooring, lots of light and a particularly high quality and brand new renovation. And what a building… rarely seen these days a super solid C1945 creation!
On the City fringe and Kings Park border, the location is so central and convenient. There’s even the Mount Street café a stroll away, just before you’re in the city! The potential rental return is super sweet. A very astute investment this one, or the most groovy little pad to please the hipster in you!
• Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
• Security building
• Gorgeous renovated kitchen with new gas cooker, lots of cupboards, track lighting and with fridge included
• Sparkling bathroom with frameless shower screen, mirrored cabinet and floor to ceiling tiling
• Built in mirrored wardrobes in separate sleeping area
• Built in cabinetry with stone top in living room
• Share laundry facilities
Call Janey or Ticia for a viewing any time…..
In conjunction with T and J Real Estate
Ticia Juniper 0417 889 384
Strata Levy: $650.00 per quarter
Council: $1249.75 per annum
Water: $912.93 per annum
- 1 Bedrooms(s)
- 1 Bath
- 34 (m²) Building Area