R25 – 736SQM CORNER BLOCK
This solid 4 x 1 family home built in 1974 proudly sits on a generous 736sqm (approx.) corner block with 2 street frontages – zoned R25 offering development potential (STCA). A great location in a delightful suburb with options aplenty.
There are so many exciting and interesting ways you could pay tribute to this home and the corner site while still adding genuine further value!
The canvas at 1 Loris Way Kardinya is a blank one and the potential to take this property in multiple directions depending on your Real Estate strategy.
This opportunity is walking distance to major transport routes and close to the upgraded Kardinya Park Shopping Centre; parklands, Murdoch University, both Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, and great schools (in catchment for Melville Senior High). Approx. 10 minutes’ drive to Fremantle CBD and approx 15 minutes’ drive to Perth CBD.
AT A GLANCE:
– 736sqm (approx.) block with great potential!
– R25 zoning – potential for sub division development (STCA)
– Generous sized character home – built 1974
– 4 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– 1 garage + 1 carport (Garage has been converted to a Family/Activity Room)
– large living area with fireplace
– Rear Patio and generous garden
– Front covered carport parking and plenty of room for the caravan or boat
– Coveted pocket of Kardinya – perfect for growing families
COUNCIL RATES – $1,646.70 PA
WATER RATES – $1,223.00 PA
RENTAL POTENTIAL estimate – we expect that this property should achieve a rent return of approximately $550 per week in the current market.
Open to View this weekend – feel free to call me at any time with any Real Estate questions – Daryl 0400 209 894
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Interested parties are encouraged to carry out their own due diligence in respect of this property prior to putting in an offer.