Sitting pretty on the top floor of the tightly-held Malvina complex, this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment provides an excellent opportunity for investors, and those seeking a modern, well located, low maintenance home.
• Top floor, end unit with only one common wall, and an elevated, unobstructed leafy view
• Modern kitchen with white cabinetry and striking black splash back tiles
• New flooring throughout
• Freshly painted
This quiet, small complex of only 15 units offers ample parking, NBN connection, laundry facilities and best of all, a large communal lawn area offering over 300sqm of lawn best enjoyed on a beautiful sunny afternoon lazing with a good book.
The location is superb, an easy walk to everything you need, yet still tucked away offering quiet, peaceful living. Walk to:
– Onslow Road Shopping Village with 24hr Good Grocer, bakery, newsagent and more
– Rosalie Park
– Kings Park
– QEII Medical Centre
– Public transport links. There is also a new free CAT bus which takes you to UWA and the city.
What a wonderful opportunity to buy into such a desirable pocket. Whether you nest or invest, this one’s a winner! Contact Michelle Ralph today with any further queries and to arrange your viewing.
– Water Rates $982.35 /annum
– Council Rates $1,690.48 /annum
– Strata Fees, Admin Fund $800 / qtr, Reserve Fund $212.50 / qtr