Abode Real Estate and Daryl Cook welcome you to inspect this outstanding near new 5 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home set privately on a sprawling 1,007sqm block, offering an exciting opportunity for those looking for a home that TICKS ALL THE BOXES. This custom home is LARGE & GENEROUS in every way.
Privately positioned behind a rendered brick pier & white picket fence and onto landscaped gardens and beyond, sits this substantial quality custom built home with all the desirable extras. The home features extra height high ceilings throughout , travertine flooring and a neutral decor giving a feel and presence of French Provincial design. The home was custom built by the current owners to an exacting brief in 2015, the home has a most generous and welcoming feel. Privacy and free flowing lifestyle comfort has been cleverly incorporated through a series of separate living spaces offering flexibility for working from home, running a small business and multi-generational living. Road Noise – The owners have taken clever design steps and building implementation to minimise the Marmion Street consideration.
At the front of the home is a spacious and impressive office/study/ games room – purpose built as a comfortable home office, it would make a beautiful formal sitting and library room or even an extra bedroom should you need one. A separate designated theatre room allows for family and friends to gather for movie nights or ideal as a great kids play room.
Privacy and separation has been designed with the minor bedroom wing that can be separated by a door off the hallway. This area includes three large bedrooms, all with custom fitted built in robes, a gorgeous family bathroom, an expansive powder room plus a central activity room/ study.
Luxury, privacy and comfort is the feel of the master bedroom at the rear of the home, quite simply the parents area presents like a bespoke luxury hotel with vast walk-in-robes and open en-suite with freestanding claw-foot bath.
Gather with family and friends all year round. If you love entertaining and catering for easy meals you will be absolutely delighted with the hub of this home – a team of professional chefs would be in their element in this impressive custom kitchen with its almost four metre island bench taking centre piece, 900mm free range cooker and a hidden scullery behind. Guests can spill out to the north-facing travertine terrace, where the outdoor kitchen is ready to fire up anytime for all-weather entertaining. A custom-built pizza oven plus another free-standing oven allows you to create casual or formal meals for all seasons.
The rear garden and grounds are a delight with a stunning jasmine clad timber arbour leading you to the lawned gardens and beyond. A fully self-contained granny flat has been custom built along with the main house to include a kitchen with stone benchtops and is perfect for guests, grandparents or the au-pair.
The inclusion of high-walled gardens ensures complete privacy and there is a full-sized vegetable garden here where you can grow an abundance of produce to feed the family all year.
The double garage is oversized allowing for a workshop space for the home handyman. There is even TV and Foxtel facilities here too should a family member need to retreat to their own space. There is a pull-down ladder with abundant storage in the roof space and beyond the remote front gate is additional off-street parking for several cars, the boat, caravan and trailer.
This is a deceptively spacious and sophisticated home offering very generous spaces that work perfectly for families of all shapes and sizes. This convenient location is just a short walk to fabulous cafes and parks, a quick drive into central Fremantle and the beach and in the catchment area to both Richmond primary and John Curtin College of the Arts.
Please call exclusive selling agent DARYL COOK of ABODE REAL ESTATE on 0400 209 894 for further details.
5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 car garage & 4 plus cars 1007sqm
• Spacious family home with French Provincial feel
• Flexible floorplan offers options for living and working from home
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living opening to north facing rear gardens and alfresco
• Kitchen includes long island with solid marri benchtop
• Scullery with abundant storage
• 900ml free standing oven, integrated dishwasher
• Excellent entertaining spaces with indoor and outdoor kitchen
• Travertine alfresco with Pizza oven, 900mm freestanding oven, stone tops,
• Hotel style master suite with claw foot bath
• Three large bedrooms with BIR’s
• Travertine tiling and hard wood marri flooring throughout
• High 31 co• urse ceilings throughout
• 36 course ceilings through formal living/ library
• Space to run home office and reduce business overheads
• Granny flat with separate entry
• Fully reticulated gardens with vegetable/ herb garden
• Oversized double garage with workshop space and huge loft storage
• Outdoor shower and toilet
• Reverse-cycle ducted air-con
• Gas feature fireplace in family room
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Walk to river, schools, shops, parks, cafes
• In catchment to Richmond Primary and John Curtin college
Location (approx. distances):
190m to 9 Seeds cafe
1.3km to George St
1.4km to Silas Street (GP, Physio, Dentist, Pharmacy, Food works
1.5km to Richmond Primary school
1.9km to John Curtin College of the Arts
1.3km o Petra St shopping precinct
1.9km to the Swan River
3km to Fremantle town centre
3.5km to Port Beach
9.1km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
17.3km to Perth CDB